Euro Miniature Expo - this September

Peter Gillson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Peter
Here is a flyer for this year's Euro Miniature Expo back to the traditional September date. The show will be on the 19th/20th September 2020 at the Leas Cliff Hall, Folkestone.

like many, I have fond memories of Euro Mil so lets hope it is supported and they can get the good times back!

peter

1A3E70D3-5460-4A32-97DD-73553E1D979C.jpeg1A3E70D3-5460-4A32-97DD-73553E1D979C.jpeg

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Peter
I really enjoyed Euro Militaire, I attended about 4. It’s was a great event with some real talent on show in the competitions. Initial this post I hadn’t realised that the event had finished, but I’m sure the expo in it’s new guise will be equally good.

I recently moved to Yorkshire so the trip to Folkestone is a little far for me travel now, but it was fun popping down to the coast from my home in Kent.

Thanks for the info I look forward to seeing the competition entries in the Autumn.
Cheers
Paul

Peter Gillson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Peter
Hi Paul

Folkestone is convenient for Europe but a bit out of the way for most of the UK (apologies to all who live in Kent!), and it is a bit of a trek from Guernsey - overnight ferry and all. When the kids were pre-school we could turn it into a bit of a holiday which made it easier to justify.

The show went into the doldrums a bit, hopefully it is now reinvigorated and ee will se it on the up - but only if people attend it.

peter