Under starters orders - the toolkit.................
I decided to go old school & dug out a tube of glue.
Sadly, I discovered that there's a piece missing - the upper gunners seat/mount. Luckily it's an internal part & won't affect the overall assembly - ah well.
The next pictures will be in the 'completed aircraft' section
OOOOOhhhhh, - a slight (!!) setback - the Humbrol cement seems to have lost its' stick! ( it must be at least ten years old ). It seemed to be working, but the joints started to come apart after an hour or so! I had to reach out for the Contacta, and redo most of the joints.............