Everythingairbrush.com

S

scott_

Hello all! New here just joined today, just wondering if anybody has experience with everything airbrush dot com even better if you have/or can tell me about the compressor AS196 they sell, any limitations I should be aware of?

Thanks

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
I did a review and still have the AS189 which is a good compressor and I have plans on changing it any time soon, the AS196 seems to have a similar spec but shop around, ebay etc you can get some good prices on the net, I've only ever dealt with them once, I waited nearly 2 weeks for my airbrush to come and when I emailed them they told me I have to wait 15 working days before they would do anything, I reported them to Paypal and I got it within a couple of days, not a fair review of them like I said I only used them once I'm sure others have had better experiences.

S

scott_

Thanks john iv read your review but cant find one :smile10: i haven't checked ebay i dont want to risk the hassle,

Ill look around some more ha been at it weeks, now iv decided what airbrush to get (the eclipse cs) i just want to get started :smiling3: i rang rdgtools up today and there expecting a delivery of new stuff soon and there local to me.

anymore info appreciated

D

delmonteman

I've ordered a couple of things off them and all was fine. Think it was a quick release coupling last time as I couldn't use my bottom feed airbrush with the in-line water filter. Ordered through their shop on evil-bay though. That compressor is the one I've got and I've not had any trouble with it.

S

scott_

thanks john I emailed you last night haha dint know you ran the site,

i need a fair size compressor im going to be painting big so i need a compressor with tank and tbh dont want to after upgrade any time soon

thanks Gav, what do you paint?

D

delmonteman

whatever takes my fancy in the shop!!! Not done any tanks yet though. Might give one a try soon.................................

S

scott_

haha get it done!!!

i ment to ask large scale custom stuff or models ha sorry for the vague first question

just trying to get a better handle on what the compressors capable of

D

delmonteman

Oh, sorry! Models mate but it has been going for a couple of hours straight. Have been thinking about having a go on an old bike helmet though to see how much of a cock-up I make of it.

S

scott_

haha no prob thanks for the info, give it a shot you can always sand it off re-prime and re-try you've got nowt to loose