Evolution CR plus

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
this is my first time at a decent airbrush.
I've always gone with cheaper versions and never owned a stare of the art A/b so you can understand my excitement.
Ordered yesterday and arrived today. Cams in s lovely yellow case with a/b abs two needles two paint cups spare pinch clean with the other needle .2 and .4
Airbrush looks the dogs danglies
Nice weight and I've already looked at the seals when doing a strip down to look at everything.
Nice chrome finish and a good weight too.
Sprayed a little water through it and wow what a brush even with the .2 needle in
Lovely
I'll stop drooling now as I can't wait to get spraying this weekend

Regards

Robert

IMG_6294.JPGIMG_6295.JPG IMG_6296.JPG IMG_6297.JPG IMG_6299.JPG IMG_6300.JPG IMG_6301.JPG IMG_6302.JPG IMG_6303.JPG IMG_6304.JPG IMG_6305.JPG

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Been thinking of a new AB for a while. Any good?

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
Ian this is fab
I think I'm going to do a full review on this at the weekend. One step under the infinity but comes with 2 needles two paint cups .2 and .4
Also two pinch cleans ( think these are going to be s godsend
Triple chrome too so all I'm all think it's a decent a/b
We shall see

R

Ray Scheller

John,
I'd like to get one from you but postage to the colonies (US) makes it cheaper to get one in America, sorry
Ray

Robert1968

SMF Supporter
First Name
Robert
Been thinking of a new AB for a while. Any good?

Hi Ian

The evo is a lovely brush and really does all it says it will do and more!!
I was a bit misguided with the price at first but it's defiantly worth allyhe extra in the long run.
Clean up is really simple and maintannce seems to be no bother eithe r. Spray wise it's just spot on and I've done my Stuka with it with no problems . I've only used the .2 needle and large paint cup so far.
It comes with a pinch tip which aids the cleaning and build up while spraying ( very helpful. With the other needle it also comes with different pinch tip ( don't mix these up.
Backflush in cleaning is simple and colour changes really quick
I only do a quick strip down once a week or fortnightly and have no issues with spraying any types of paints or primers. I'm led to believe it can handle most cellulose stuff too so no problems with enamels.
The seals seem to be top notch and replacements when needed can be aquired and fitted with a tool that can be bought so serviceability and reliability is guaranteed
All in all this is a top notch airbrush
The next one up is the infinity which I think Patrick( dubster) has

Regards

Robert