ex Military Modelling members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Gillson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Peter
Hi Everyone

Many of you experienced the nightmare of writing a great blog and then accidentally pressing the wrong key and loosing all your work when we were on the MM forum. I did that today on this site and I pressed to go back and the whole lot had been saved as a draft! I was so pleased. Also the spell checker is wonderful. We just need a few more emoji's and this website will be perfect:smiling:

Steve
I agree. Not having to add photos to an album before adding to forum posting is great. Iexpect to make full use of the spellchecker!!.

D

Deleted member 6559

Also wondered if the reason that the site is still up is because of the advertisers?

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Peter .
Nice to see you and ditto .
John

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Not sure if I should put on the Administrative hat or the integration minister hat but here goes.

This tread is becoming a bit of a mixture of an "ex milmod" chat room and let's poke the corps with a stick. If you wish to introduce yourself fine but do it in an individual thread in this section, not in this post.
While being the grumpy ol git, can we not drop the MM this, MM that. You all sound like you are glad to be here, so why keep looking over your shoulder?

R

Ron Lebert

Being careful & trying to not get in trouble here, I find the ability to blog much easier here than, uugh! the other site. The only bother I see is needing to switch back & forth between my albums on my computer as I keep vehicle photos in separate files from my blog photos. Also the avatars are scary looking little creatures.:flushed:
The modellers here are very friendly, a big plus! And they are just as talented as those found on that not to be mentioned other site.:dizzy:
Was that OK Ian?:nerd:
Ron
PS: What's with the points?

T

Tony Lee

My Man My Man.
Once again we can see just how these models can really be built by one of the BEST,Mr. Lebert.

Hot Dang He's Back
Tony lee:thumb2:

D

Deleted member 6559

Hi Hobbes, and at last we've got you're first name!

While it's great to welcome old friends as new members, and I suspect it may go on for a while yet, lets take Ian's comments on board and stop mentioning MM so much. The old regulars must be sick and tired of it and I think we should take on our new identities, forget MM, and fully embrace our new home. Perhaps if we feel we have anything to say on that subject we should restrict it to pesronal mails?

Peter.

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Morning Peter,
I was reading this last night and was thinking the same as you’ve said. We are not just guests, were are members here now....time to shrug off the old and embrace the new.
And I agree if we want to have a moan or winge about the old place it should be done behind closed doors gents.
Si

Status
Not open for further replies.