F-16I "sufa"

K

Kressy13

Hi all.

It has been a little while since I have had a chance to sit at the bench and play with some plastic. I have had this kit staring at me for a little while so i have decided to give it a go. This is the kinetic 1/72 scale F-16I "sufa". The kit looks pretty good with recessed panel lines and decent detail. Only thing i am not sure about at the moment is the loadout to give it. Want it to be armed to the teeth as they look bad ass that way. Any help is appreciated.

Cheers

Kresten

View attachment 58390

sufa.jpg

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Nice job on the cockpit kresten! The intakes can be a problem cant they , i think the preferred method is to use some type of non aggressive filler and smooth off while still wet. Something like Vallejo acrylic putty and then carefully smooth off with a damp cotton bud, some people have used the good old Mk1 finger but i think thats in larger scales ,i reckon you would struggle to get your pinkies in a 1/72 f16 intake! , cheers tony

K

Kressy13

Cheers guys. Tony, I can barely get a file in the intake let alone a finger. Hahaha. I tried some mr surfacer but that got quite messy and only made it worse. Not sure what to try next. Once I figure it out it will be used on my 1/32 A-7e that has been sitting for a while. Vallejo is hard to get here, although I just got some of the grey primer and a colour set. Not cheap. Will keep going with this anyway.

Cheers

Kresten

mossiepilot

A learner learning
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tony
Nicely crisp office Kresten.

Tony.