Fantasy Figures

J

Jazz

used to have a lot of fun in the gaming world more painting than gaming.

would be nice to hear from you if you did more painting then gaming

M

mobear

well my man they are some tidy figures you made there fantastic

mobear

D

delmonteman

Very impressive mate. I've bought a couple of "Discworld" figures but bugger me, they're small!

J

Jazz

do enjoy painting, have over well 1000 figure, and used to run a modelling club for this sort of thing called Make it Game it, we cover all different gaming platforms not just GW, I ran more painting and modelling and i took some one on to run the gaming side of it. we ended up with over 500 members of all ages.......those where the days.

I also have the whole collection of discworld mini's but as yet have not painted them yet due to my dear friend does the art work and i just dont think i could do him justice so have but them aside

Last edited:
J

Jazz

some of the books, he makes his living doing drawing of discworld and nothing else

B

Boldman

I'm going to see now if I can track down my boxes of painted figures I collected over the years, but since we games at a friends house in Surrey, I left them there rather than cart them around on trains etc. Problem is we stopped meeting at his house in about 2005 and he's since married, moved and started a family. I THINK he brought them along to one of the more recent gaming sessions at another friend's house before I moved out of London so I've just emailed around to see if anyone knows where they might be :smiling3:

I had a load of white metal figures and they were quite well painted - well at least I thought so :smiling3:

This is the thread I posted last year with my giant red dragon... http://www.scale-models.co.uk/fantasy-figures/13830-tsr-limited-edition-red-dragon-90s.html

J

Jazz

I did have a good look at your dragon, really nice.

you should track down your figures since they are worth a lot for the old one.