Fellowship of the ring

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Are these 15mm Tim? Very nicely done though whatever scale.

I did a set a few years ago in 28mm (not up to your standards) which was supposed to be just an exercise in figures. I was so chuffed with myself that I turned them into a full-blown dio:

IMGP4058.JPGIMGP4060.JPGIMGP4061.JPGIMGP4063.JPG

Apologies for hijacking your thread.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Long very good indeed Tim, especially at that size. Missed these first time around.....as I hadn't joined.

ATB.

Andrew

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Tim still looking good a few more years down the line, though these weren't good your recent stuff shows how much more refined your brush work has become ,hope that was the right word. Dave
Hi Dave. Glad you like them. Yes, I can see improvements I would make now as well, especially around the eyes. These are probably five years old now and my painting has improved a little with more practice.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Long very good indeed Tim, especially at that size. Missed these first time around.....as I hadn't joined.

ATB.

Andrew
These were a few years old when I posted them Andrew, so no probs with missing them. Glad you like them though.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Are these 15mm Tim? Very nicely done though whatever scale.

I did a set a few years ago in 28mm (not up to your standards) which was supposed to be just an exercise in figures. I was so chuffed with myself that I turned them into a full-blown dio:

View attachment 430367View attachment 430368View attachment 430369View attachment 430370

Apologies for hijacking your thread.
Hi Dave
They we’re 28mm figures, same manufacturers as yours, though metal figures from an earlier era. Nice dio, by the way….one of my favourite scenes from the first film….especially like Sam with the frying pan!
No issues with hijack by the way, the more the merrier on small figures. It can be a bit of a line furrow at times LOL.

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Hi Dave. Glad you like them. Yes, I can see improvements I would make now as well, especially around the eyes. These are probably five years old now and my painting has improved a little with more practice.
More than improved Tim personally your recent stuff has been above and beyond I love looking at what you post please don't stop. Dave

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
More than improved Tim personally your recent stuff has been above and beyond I love looking at what you post please don't stop. Dave
Thanks Dave. No intention of stopping….after all, I’d have to find something else to do with my time if I did ;)

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thanks for posting and nicely painted Tim....keep it going Sir. Rick H.