Ian
My only criticism of that is that it is not sitting on my shelf

Very nice work indeed. Oh and welcome to the forum

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Hello Terry. Lovely Fiat, that is a real work of art.

First Name
Gregg
Welcome to the forum, looks like an amazing model.

Hopefully more to come.

Gregg

T

TERRY CHAPMAN

Thanks for the kind words guys. I forgot to mention that all the wood on the model is the real thing. The plastic `wood` in the kit wasnt that great and also it was going in the wrong direction on the firewall?

D

dougie

Beautiful. I feel bad for suggesting this but the sprocket could do with having paint off the teeth, really considering my builds are no where near as nice I should keep schtum haha apart from that, thanks for sharing such a beautiful build. When I finally finish my next car I hope for some of your constructive criticism as its sure to be of good value to me!

T

TERRY CHAPMAN

\ said:
Beautiful. I feel bad for suggesting this but the sprocket could do with having paint off the teeth, really considering my builds are no where near as nice I should keep schtum haha apart from that, thanks for sharing such a beautiful build. When I finally finish my next car I hope for some of your constructive criticism as its sure to be of good value to me!
Its funny you should say that bud,but all the pics Ive seen the paint is intact??

D

dougie

\ said:
Its funny you should say that bud,but all the pics Ive seen the paint is intact??
Not driven hard enough haha, I've owned a Fiat though, the paint is Def the strongest part haha.