Figure part one. The head

First Name
Paul
HI John, i put a list and some pics up on the thread thats titled" getting started" just have a look there, just about every thing i get is from Evil bay. cheap and fairly quick to deliver

First Name
Paul
Sorry Moni missed you there, with sculpy putty, if its still soft it will blend together nicely. If its been hardened you can still add more putty but its best to use a polymer adhesive like Sculpey translucent liquid, its a liquid polymer that sticks the bits together and then hardens when baked as well

Paul

First Name
Paul
hi mate np its a fairly recent thing i got off ebay, if you look up sculpey on ebay it will bring up various tools as well, you put the sculpey in the syringe and then the different caps produce different shapes, geat for doing thin cord or piping and straps

Paul

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Cheers Paul found it clay gun everything ordered and on its way £33 all in so when it all arrives I look forward to joining in on your thread don't promise you a masterpiece like yours but I will give it my best shot but at

least it will be fun and hopefully will learn something along the way cheers John

First Name
Paul
Good news John, hopefully get a few more to join in as well, as you said no pressure it should be fun and i think you will find it quite relaxing

Paul