FIIGHT TAGS

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hello chaps can anyone tell me where I am able to buy some red remove before flight tags in 1/32 scale ? chris

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
You may want to look at Hannants I believe they stock this sort of thing.

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Eduard do a whole range of 'Remove Before Flight' tags - from 1/72 to 1/32, in metal and fabric
Dave

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Ok thanks paul an dave for the info my wife just phoned hannant's as I was hopeing to buy say a dozen or so as that's about all I need but they say they have a minium order cost so I canceled it as I realize they have to cover cost of p&p. An as I don't live to far from hannant's I will go there on a day out an just buy one sheet of 1/48 an one sheet of 1/32 scale pennen tag's as it will be cheaper for me that way as im tryin to buy most of thing's I need before I start my big kit's as ive never built big 1/32 scale kits before an I hope to get most of what I will need to complete them cheer's guys chris

Last edited:

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Ok thanks paul an dave for the info my wife just phoned hannant's as I was hopeing to buy say a dozen or so as that's about all I need but they say they have a minium order cost so I canceled it as I realize they have to cover cost of p&p. An as I don't live to far from hannant's I will go there on a day out an just buy one sheet of 1/48 an one sheet of 1/32 scale pennen tag's as it will be cheaper for me that way as im tryin to buy most of thing's I need before I start my big kit's as ive never built big 1/32 scale kits before an I hope to get most of what I will need to complete them cheer's guys chris

Hi Chris,
No worries. I'm glad I don't live near them I would be skint.:tongue-out3:

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Hannant's have a minimum order of £10, but don't charge postage for PE, or decals ( anything flat! ), which I have used a lot in the past.
Dave

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Thanks again Paul an Dave cheers an Paul you are right it is a temptation to not go in there if im near hannant's as in the last few months ive spent quite a lot in there but thankfully my wife has helped with my xmas pressie of one 1/32 scale super tomcat nice one she's great
chris