Finemolds type A Japanese midget sub.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
superb Dave,looks great and for a 1st go at it i dont think i could do that,very well done

and ever having some of the water following over the hull as well,real nice ;)

First Name
Dave
Thank you I'll be finishing it off this evening putting some acrylic tips on the waves a few wet patches on the hull and some weed. Then I'll try to get some decent pictures taken.

Dave

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Yes indeed that has come out well.

Nice one Dave.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
The water looks superb Dave , i feel like going for a paddle now !, cheers tony

First Name
Gregg
The rudder was probably damaged when she grounded! ;)

L

lthump

G'Day, My name is Tony and I have just joined the forum. I came straight here as I have a fine molds Japanese mini sub under construction. I was amazed to find one for sale and I bought mine from Japan . First and only time I have bought anything from Japan. I love what you are doing . It seems to be working really well . Congratulations. I love how you have boldly gone into new territory with your diorama .I would love to do that but I am scared of it completely failing. I think I tried to hard on mine to remake the model to be closer to it's real shape. I burnt out and it's on hold for the time being. It's a great model of a really interesting subject. Well done Dave.
Tony

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Awesome! That is a really interesting subject matter and equally excellent execution on the dio!!:cool: