first diorama

saguy

A true Leeds Utd fan ............
SMF Supporter
First Name
lindsey
\ said:
That's turned out very nicely! Good one Lindsey.I'm not knocking what you've done, but I might have coloured the 'solid' areas of the camo mesh in green to look like leaves. Mind you, with desert camo, perhaps your single colour works best.

Gern
Tx Dave ... the camo netting is actually splashed with blobs of geen and mixed with the original colour came out a rather nice looking olive drab ... sadly though it does not come out in the photo clearly as it is bit too light methinks ... u r right though for the particular scene i was depicting the camo on the netting is probably far too light and i should have made it a bit darker ........kind rgds lindsey

Last edited by a moderator:

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Lindsey that looks really good. Well thought out with plenty going on.

Yuo have every right to be pleased with this, your first diorama.....Here's to the next one.

Just one thing, the figure sitting on the rocks, doing nothing, is going to be popular!

Well done,

Ron

D

dubster72

That looks very nice Lindsey! Just goes to show that you don't need to spend loads of money to get a great result. The chaps holding the 88mm shells must work out a lot; they're pretty heavy!

Cheers

Patrick

saguy

A true Leeds Utd fan ............
SMF Supporter
First Name
lindsey
\ said:
That looks very nice Lindsey! Just goes to show that you don't need to spend loads of money to get a great result. The chaps holding the 88mm shells must work out a lot; they're pretty heavy!Cheers

Patrick
u right patrick ... i did think about that when i was putting the figures together but did it anyway :fool:... have since changed both figures to holding jerry cans rather ... a tad more realistic .... tx lindsey