Flying the Air Warriors B-29 Bomber.

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
This model is controlled solely by the engines,it is termed asymetric control whereby to turn the model you decrease the revs on the respective side,one thing that you learn very quickly is not to over control otherwise as my friend found out to his detriment she will spin in ! the answer is to just launch the model and gently climb out under her own devices,she will turn gently to port due to the torque effect of the four motors.

The thing that creates the biggest problem is the spring loaded throttle on the left stick this is at full power ( they call it climb out mode ) when it is fully forward under the tension of the spring,if you launch right handed as I do being left handed if you follw,then the throttle needs to be held forward with an elastic band,then once safely airborne the stick can be easily eased back to the cruise position where it is also safer to execute the turns.

Although this sounds complicated in practise it is fairly easy although I would not recommend this as your first model by any means.

As I have mentioned previously this model is a lot of fun for your money and she does fly,where else could you get an electric multi motor model for the price ?

Ratings- (all out of 6 stars)

Value ******

Ease of Build *****

Finish ****

Completeness *****

Availability- Not known

Ease of handling ***

Realism in flight *****