Focke Wulf 190 A-8/R2 JG-3 Black Nose Eduard 1/48

F

Fenlander

Hi Carlos. Welcome to the forum and good luck with the FW190 build. It is a great kit, the same as the one I did. Let us know how you get on and if we can answer any questions, please ask away. I am sure you can speak English better than I can speak yours, do not worry about it :smiling:

P

Panzercarlos

\ said:
Hi Carlos. Welcome to the forum and good luck with the FW190 build. It is a great kit, the same as the one I did. Let us know how you get on and if we can answer any questions, please ask away. I am sure you can speak English better than I can speak yours, do not worry about it :smiling:
Thank you very much friend!

Excuse my poor English:wow:

I'm uploading progress until now :photographer:

Saludos!

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Welcome Carlos. Good to see another Fw190. Your cockpit looks very good. I look forward to more.

Cheers

Steve

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Welcome to THE forum.

What a super job you done on the cock-pit.

Ian M

M

m1ks

That's a beautifully detailed cockpit, quite amazing, almost a shame that you have to close it up into the fuselage. Does the PE come with the Eduard kit or is that a seperately purchased item?

R

Richy C

Welcome Carlos , your 190 is looking very nice , also your English is very good

Richy

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Hi Carlos

The build is coming along really nicely. I am building almost the same kit as you and I'm really happy with the cockpit detail. It should build into a fine looking model! Good luck with the 190 - I look forward to seeing it completed.

Paul

P

Panzercarlos

\ said:
Welcome Carlos. Good to see another Fw190. Your cockpit looks very good. I look forward to more.Cheers

Steve
Thank You Steve!

more progress soon.

P

Panzercarlos

\ said:
That's a beautifully detailed cockpit, quite amazing, almost a shame that you have to close it up into the fuselage. Does the PE come with the Eduard kit or is that a seperately purchased item?
Very Good Kit m1ks, but I prefer Hasegawa!

Yes, the PE come with the Eduard kit.

greetings friend!

P

Panzercarlos

\ said:
Welcome Carlos , your 190 is looking very nice , also your English is very good Richy
Thank you very much for your words, Richy.

P

Panzercarlos

\ said:
Hi CarlosThe build is coming along really nicely. I am building almost the same kit as you and I'm really happy with the cockpit detail. It should build into a fine looking model! Good luck with the 190 - I look forward to seeing it completed.

Paul
Is my first Eduard Kit, and is Good!

But I prefer Hasegawa Focke with their Rivets more accurate.

Greetings from Venezuela.

tr1ckey66

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
\ said:
Is my first Eduard Kit, and is Good!But I prefer Hasegawa Focke with their Rivets more accurate.

Greetings from Venezuela.
You know a great deal more of about the 190 than I do my friend! I am in awe of your skill and knowledge.

Keep the advise coming I'm all ears! (Hope that translates ok!!!)

Cheers

Paul

P

Panzercarlos

\ said:
You know a great deal more of about the 190 than I do my friend! I am in awe of your skill and knowledge.Keep the advise coming I'm all ears! (Hope that translates ok!!!)

Cheers

Paul
Thank you very much tr1ckey66

F

Fenlander

Hi Carlos. Good to see you back on the FW190. Nice detailing work on the engine. Should be very nice when finished.