Ford Model T Ambulance, 1/35, Revell

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
due to everything ive have/had happening around me for the last 4 months ive not done much building....do have something nearly finished thats took me a couple of months.......but since im now 'work from home' for the foreseeable future i thought i might make a start on something

got this at xmas and since i just happen to have all the right paints its on the bench..........its a Revell repop of an ICM kit that was new tool only in 2016, so its a pretty new kit really

b_210.jpg

b_710.jpg

c_1010.jpg

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Paul,
I did this a couple of years ago - nice little model, very delicate - the engine is well detailed - but no way to display it! I finished mine as a French version..............
Dave

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi paul
Love these WW1 trucks so this will be one I'll enjoy following.
Jim

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Paul,
That will be an interesting build. I see you do the same as me and tick off what I have done lol.

outrunner

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Looking good, I bet it was a bit bouncy in the back of the real thing.

Andy.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Looking fantastic paul , its a bit of a strange beast though isnt it? I bet if they got more than one in the back it would be doing wheelies!!!!, could be the first ever instance of a car model having to have nose weight !! cheers tony

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
I bet if they got more than one in the back it would be doing wheelies!!!!,

its designed to have 2 stretchers in the back or has some drop down benches instead of stretchers........but ive just fitted the high up one as you wouldnt see the one on the floor and i thought a spare stretcher might come in useful for something else at some point ;)