Fw 190 D9 Revell

A

ajcmac

As Gern, I started a new Fw 190. One model that I bought cheaply in another forum. This time one D9 Revell (Hasegawa) in scale 1/32. It is very similar in parts to A5 1/48. I've done the cockpit, propellers, wheels.

Right now I'm waiting for the camera to post pictures and be able to move on. Maybe today would put some pictures.

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Nice one Antonio. I'm interested to see how the Revell kit compares with the Hasegawa one I did. Keep us posted.

Cheers

Steve

A

ajcmac

In addition to the model I bought a rivet maker. Nothing like a model on the esc. 1/32 to start. Got a plan of the plane and already started to mark the rivets. Side and over, all right, but the plan for the bottom is not visible. Does anyone have a plan that shows the rivets on the bottom of the plane.

Thank you.

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Hi Antonio, I hope this helps.

Steve

A

ajcmac

Stona, the plan I need is the bottom but showing the rivets.

Anyway thanks.

A

ajcmac

First images. While I hope someone get me the lower plane of the model was built and painted some parts.

The propeller.

the engine.

The cockpit.

First rivets. It will not be easy. Let's see where I end rivets. They are many.

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Nice work so far. I've found these images on my hard drive. They may help a little. Good luck with the riveting.

Cheers

Steve

A

ajcmac

Unfortunately I can not finish the Fw 190 within the stipulated time. It is not easy, for me is the first time, to make rivets and the little I could do it took me a long time and have not got the fuselage with curved surfaces.

Sorry.

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Don't worry Antonio. The rivets on the horizontal stabiliser look good. You are right,there are a LOT of rivets to do! Keep us posted.

Cheers

Steve