GB cut off time?

B

Brad9826

Hi,
Will there be a cut off time for a GB category if there is not enough interest?, or will you leave it open until the set amount of builders is met?
I only ask as there are other GB's I would go for if my chosen GB's are not selected, but I don't have the time to do several, so i don't want to over commit, but also miss out on poss build time on an alternative GB, by waiting to see if my chosen GB's meets the requirements .
Regards

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
As it works at the moment any suggestion that has none or very few replies after a round a month get scratched off the list. Those that have had some response and people have started to sign up get left for longer.
It is up to the person that made the suggestion to drum up support and sell the idea. Also as an interested party, you could keep the thread alive by posting a comment aimed at friends you know might be tempted. This forum tags a member, by putting @ in front of their name, like this @Brad9826
They should then get an alarm bell thingie in the corner of the screen.

If a build is close to making the list, I have been known to push the thread a bit as well as Polux could.

B

Brad9826

Thanks Ian, that answers that for me, you can close this off if you wish.:thumb2::thumb2: