German staff car g4

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
I've just checked and this looks like the ICM kit which I've got. Any problems with the build? (Not that you'd notice from the excellent start you've made!)

Gern

J

John Huggins

All i can say Dave is watch out when removing parts from spruse, there are lots of small bits.

Otherwise it went together very smoothly.

John

D

dubster72

That's looking really good John, you can't hide that engine! Broken down staff car anyone? ;)

Cheers Patrick

P

Polux

I have this one on my stash!!! ;)

The problem is I never think about to start it, by the moment... :oops:

Excellent paint work John. And the engine with your "special touch" looks spot on :smiling3:

Cheers

Polux

J

John Huggins

When you get round to starting it Polux there are lots of very small parts in this one, a lot of then snaped when i tryed to cut them off, so watch out.

Thanks for your kind comments.

John

S

Stevekir

Very nice! The scale is big enough to show good detail, especially the engine. The spark plug leads are very neat. They drove me crazy on my present Rolls Royce Phantom.

J

John Huggins

I know that u mean Steve & thanks for your kind comment, me i think this one is the worst car build i have ever built an will go to the grankids when finished,it wont make it to the glass cabinet.

John

P

Polux

Fantastic paint work John!

I really like your work on the screens too, don't seems an easy thing O_o

Is a great build ;)

Polux

PS: thanks for the advice John!!

I bought it one year ago (aprox.) because I have in mind to build a little collection of 1/35 cars. The Opel of Bronco, the Citroen of Tamiya, this one of ICM and maybe another :smiling3:

Maybe some time....

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
great build john, super paint job as well and i do like especially the engine. The spark plug leads are very neat, and look like a lot off work ;)

T

tommy1drop

Fantastic build John, would love to see a black and white pic of it buddy, are you planning on a dio scene?

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
That looks stunning John, great detailing a top paint finish.

Si:smiling3: