German troops moving fwd .Eastern Front summer .1/35 Scale

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
D

Deleted member 6559

Nicely done so far John - I too find the right hand side of the face the most difficult. I think it must be the same for right handed sculptors too, as that's always the dodgy side.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi John
Little people coming on a treat. Figures are so, so difficult and yet add so much to a build/dio.
Jim

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Nicely done so far John - I too find the right hand side of the face the most difficult. I think it must be the same for right handed sculptors too, as that's always the dodgy side.
Thanks Peter, for me being left handed it's the opposite, I can see faults, the eyes and eyebrows, and the lips. But happier with the latest offering.The Hornet certainly help with being so good ..
Doing a grand job so far Captain John.Carryon Carruthers!!.
Richard.
Thanks Richard :smiling5::thumb2:

Hi John
Little people coming on a treat. Figures are so, so difficult and yet add so much to a build/dio.
Jim
Cheers Jim, finding they take so much time to do so little .

Hi John,
The figures are coming on nicely.
Thanks Paul.

This thread has now moved to the BA 3 page .
John

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Right mate! You need to send me a map. I am totally lost with all this moving around :smiling5:

Are the figures moving on their own or are you messing with your computer settings again? I hope you have settled into your new place of posting and that there are plenty of bikkies and cups of tea available. If you are going to move your post again then please give me fair warning as it is killing my back lugging this lazyboy everywhere I go.:loudly-crying:

P.S It is worth it as your work is totally awesome dudeie

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Right mate! You need to send me a map. I am totally lost with all this moving around :smiling5:

Are the figures moving on their own or are you messing with your computer settings again? I hope you have settled into your new place of posting and that there are plenty of bikkies and cups of tea available. If you are going to move your post again then please give me fair warning as it is killing my back lugging this lazyboy everywhere I go.:loudly-crying:

Firstly Steve, you said you didn’t mind carrying me around!
And secondly I don’t like you calling me lazy boy:smiling5:

JR

SMF Supporter
First Name
John

Just south of Bogoduchov set your sat nav to
50°9'39" N
square.gif 35°30'59" E. and don't be late .

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Hey come on you two, you're killing me...………………….

No one said anything about going west here Dude 2, Head East.........……..