Gern's 1/32 Trumpeter F-105G - A Sad End.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Dave what have they been in the coal bunker as that what happend with our cat snowball before we moved here an she was nr totaly black lol
chris

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Dave. Cats, car, vans , planes , there has to be a link somewhere.:smiling3:. Glad you managed your road trip.
I was under the impression spraying cats with a grey under coat was currently banned, having said that is a really good effect.

Last edited:

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Dave. Cats, car, vans , planes , there has to be a link somewhere.:smiling3:. Glad you managed your road trip.
I was under the impression spraying cats with a grey under coat was currently banned, having said that is a really good effect.

My camo painting ain't that good John! He did that all by himself.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Waiting for my Sansodor to arrive. I don't want to fit the wings until they're cleaned up - it's a BIG lump of plastic to move around and the front U/C leg would likely get damaged - so everything's on hold at the moment.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Still waiting for my Sansodor so nothing more yet Chris.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
All kidding aside Chris, I am still waiting for my Sansodor (odourless white spirit) to arrive.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Well, let’s face it, it’s the only way you’ll get that cat clean....

Wot! And waste that expensive cleaner when he's perfectly capable of doing it himself?

Besides, if he wants to stay dirty, that's up to him. He could do a Nac Mac Feegle if he wants and wait for the dirt to grow so thick it falls off on its own!

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Waily waily waily.... it’s the folding of the arms, and the pursing of the lips, and, and, the tapping of the feets......

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Waily waily waily.... it’s the folding of the arms, and the pursing of the lips, and, and, the tapping of the feets......

Naaahhh! I'm no Kelda!

That was just a gentle reminder that Clyde is his own person and doesn't need me to babysit him. He does however need me to provide food, fuss and shelter on demand - and of course I was Executive in Charge of his dirt tray for the first few weeks after he moved in!

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
As they say « Dogs have M asters, Cats have servants »
Very true Dave we are at Snowballs beck an call 24 /7 as she is a indoor cat as we live within 20 ft of a main rd so she dont go out much excepting when me or jen takes her out on a lead an im still Executive in Charge of her dirt tray for as long a she lives so thats kept me in a job lol an jen is Executive in Charge of her food so we both got jobs for life lol an the wages are not that great all she pays us is sitting on our laps an humming to send us off to sleep lol but we would'nt be without her as she is good company
chris an jen

Last edited: