Gern's Pegasus Mercury 9

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
If anyone is concerned over the 'M' issue, I've heard rumours that it's export to the EU has now been banned due to Brexit for purely humane reasons.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Loving this thread. Some very interesting ideas which are being noted for future use.

Regards Elon Musk.

I love Marmit!
The reason that it was first pulled over here was because it had added vitamins. Not allowed in DK.
Could get it it some supermarkets buy now gone again.
You send us marmite again and we will keep sending the bacon.....

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
OH HI guys just came accross this thread by Gern an i think its so funny that i think it deserveds to be seen by the newbies wish gern would do another funny thread
chrisb

outrunner

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Thanks for bringing this thread to my attention Chris, just sat here reading through it trying not to pi** myself laughing at the banter, great stuff and a great build as well Dave.

Andy.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Thanks for bringing this thread to my attention Chris, just sat here reading through it trying not to pi** myself laughing at the banter, great stuff and a great build as well Dave.

Andy.
YES Andy i found it very funny when gern was doin this thread an even though it was a while ago i still have a read an as you say have a good laugh as its good for the mojo an lets hope some more guys enjoy it
chrisb

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
YES Andy i found it very funny when gern was doin this thread an even though it was a while ago i still have a read an as you say have a good laugh as its good for the mojo an lets hope some more guys enjoy it
chrisb
See? Senility has set in and I completely forgot about the Marmite threat to humanity! I'm gonna have to set my mighty intellect to finding a solution! Watch this space but don't hold your breath!

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
NO NO Pete not the big M ? lol he wont eat it anyway like i wont lol
chrisb

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
An when is this mighty intellect to finding a solution! gonna happen ? lol :rolling: ;) :crying:
chrisb

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Yes Dave, cracking model and work. I do like a tad of sc-fi as for a tad of Marmite...BAN THE STUFF! ;)

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
WELL said Si lol :rolling: ;);) but we do live in a democracy so i suppose we gotta let the guys have their toast worth lol
Wots democracy got to do with it…….Don’t care what the majority think…..I’m asserting my individual right to eat the wonderful brown stuff…..harump!

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
An when is this mighty intellect to finding a solution! gonna happen ? lol :rolling: ;) :crying:
chrisb
Can't tell you Chris as it's top secret! I do know my plan needs to be more widespread than I originally thought, and since many of our fellow brethren have fallen foul of this evil substance, I'll also have to devise some form of therapy to see them safely cured!

However, I can tell you my plan falls into four main stages:

1) Locate all stocks of M
2) Destroy them
3) Find all the sufferers (should be fairly simple as they'll all be exhibiting withdrawal symptoms)
4) Find a cure for their addiction.

Sounds easy when you put it like that, but methinks it's gonna be a little more complicated!

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Senility? You need more vitamin b. May I suggest a certain yeast extract?
Pete :tongue-out:
Get thee behind me thou spawn of the devil! You will not lead me into temptation with your promises of a better mind and deliciousness!

Step 3 above might be more difficult than I thought as it appears the dreaded M can infect anyone and enable them to mingle amongst us!

No matter! I will seek you out and bring you all back to the true path!

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
OH MIGHTY MASTER PLANNER for the demise of the dreaded M
SI an I will follow faithfully in your footsteps as long as we are about a mile behind lol :rolling: ;):tongue-out3::smiling5: to try an talk these fellow brethen out of consumein the dreaded M as its slowy takin over the world Aaaaaaccccgggghhh lol :rolling:
006an 3/4 lol