Gern's Pegasus Mercury 9

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Wish I'd kept quiet about the Marmite now! There are going to be folks out and about in their back gardens for days burying their precious hoards of the stuff. Now I'll never get to find it all and dispose of it humanely!

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
When you have found all the Marmite in the UK there is the Kiwi version too. While you are down under you might as well clear up all the Vegemite. After that it will be a trip to Europe to find the true original yeast extract spread.

front_fr.4.full.jpg

Good luck!

Vitam-R tastes like Marmite light, very mild. I've had it as an alleged substitute for Marmite in the Fatherland!

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
I'd like to thank everyone for their nice supportive comments throughout this build. I really do appreciate them.

Now, you Marmite addicts - you know who you are! Better make sure your supplies are well hidden. My next attack will be more subtle and devastating!

You have been warned!

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Try this for size, sunshine! Bought yesterday. I hate the stuff, but the wife would spread it on me if I let her! Tried it once, but it left an awful mess! ( in my opinion that's all it's fit for!)

View attachment 389436

Yours.
Christopher Lee (and Peter Cushing)

Didn't we decide a few years ago that it would make an acceptable substitute for Maskol?

I'm NOT going to ask about the mess!

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Looks like the marmite vines are cropping well this year John. My toast trees are also doing well so toastie soldiers all round! ;)

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
A great build all round. But I have to add there is no finer sandwich on earth than nice fresh bloomer thickly sliced with crispy bacon, strong chedder and lots of Marmite. Food fit for the Gods.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
A great build all round. But I have to add there is no finer sandwich on earth than nice fresh bloomer thickly sliced with crispy bacon, strong chedder and lots of Marmite. Food fit for the Gods.
OH NO NOT YOU AS WELL Scottie LOL
CHRIS

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
(gern quote)
Now, you Marmite addicts - you know who you are! Better make sure your supplies are well hidden. My next attack will be more subtle and devastating!

You have been warned!

Haha Haha

WELL Dave did you go on another mission to attack after these hidden mitie jars then as hav'nt heard any more so they are still contaminating the planet then ?
chris

Last edited:

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
Agreed. Except for the bacon, and the cheese. Marmite should be enjoyed on its own. :tongue-out2:
Pete

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Agreed. Except for the bacon, and the cheese. Marmite should be enjoyed on its own. :tongue-out2:
Pete
:thinking: Aaaaaaagggggghhhhh Pete:rolling::smiling2: not you as well will we ever be rid of it Dave when you can i think another rocket load is called for to dump some more into the sun only place fit for it haha
NASA

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Got a whole family of lovers here Chris. Rather fond of Bovril on toast too :hungry: