Getting to the bottom of the pile, Tamiya StuG Ausf B

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Ah Racey would say serves you right ,a lot of Russian stuff doesn't have markings hence no decal dramas(why do you think I build them). Joking aside bummer but I think we've all suffered the same at some point other wise what a job straight out of the top draw Bob ,I love the gun cleaning rods and pioneer tools I always think its the small things that make or break yours make . Dave

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Ah Racey would say serves you right ,a lot of Russian stuff doesn't have markings hence no decal dramas(why do you think I build them). Joking aside bummer but I think we've all suffered the same at some point other wise what a job straight out of the top draw Bob ,I love the gun cleaning rods and pioneer tools I always think its the small things that make or break yours make . Dave
Very kind David:thumb2: much appreciated.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Bob

Sorry to hear of the problems. Just watched their video on how to use it and it looks like really aggressive stuff.

As you say it's not explicit about not using a varnish coat, only by implication.

The Stug is turned out well nonetheless. Good luck with the Hummel.

ATB.

Andrew

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Bob

Sorry to hear of the problems. Just watched their video on how to use it and it looks like really aggressive stuff.

As you say it's not explicit about not using a varnish coat, only by implication.

The Stug is turned out well nonetheless. Good luck with the Hummel.

ATB.

Andrew
Thanks Andrew

Have used it on a test kit and no problems