Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Right then peps.

To set the last SIG for this year I have dipped into the hat and pulled out this one.

A figure build. You can choose any subject matter, Military or other wise. in any scale BUT this is a figure build. Single figure, Vingette (simple base no more than Three/Four items in total).

A bust or full figure.

I feel that we have a few secret figure builder hidden in our mists and I would like to try temp them out.

As I know figures are a bugger to paint you will get six months for this one as well.

Start date 1/11/11 (just try to forget that date).

End date 30/04/12 or there abouts.

So loads of time to think find buy and moan

Ian M

C

CDW

I have a couple or three un-touched "metal" fantasy figures knocking around in my cupboard (these are the seperate torso, arms, head and legs type) ... i know you state "any figure" above but just checking for objections...... rules is rules eh :smiling3:

D

delmonteman

Count me in. Will only be my 2nd attempt at a figure so expect questions a plenty!

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Yikes a lot of questions!

JFJ, if you have some non-built figures from the GB its no problem. Just remember the max three or four ITEMS on the base. And yes that includes the figures.

CDW; metal figures are fine, as are pvc, resin, 'normal' plastic ones as well. As long as its a figure.

I might even have a go at this one my self. I sort of missed the last couple..... Still might jump in at the last moment though...:idea:

Ian M

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
If you have not seen it yet the forum for the Go Figure SIG is open.

So who's coming to keep me and Gav company???

Ian M

A

AJay

Oh, excellent! I've never built or painted a figure before. I'm in! :smiling3:

J

John Huggins

Im in, only made two figures before & would love to have another go at it, (is the build still open)??

John

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Yes John. Go for it. You have a couple of months yet

Ian M