good online shop

T

tecdes

Agree Ole except I would describe it as modest banner but some are not seeing it.

I would have stretched it across the page & made it green. I think some think it as an advert, which it is but with a priority, but as this forum is so well run, so very popular & friendly seems to me that take advantage. Without the shop the forum I would think would not exist. So in all our interests to make sure the shop, which is well stocked well priced goods & run with competence, has a priority in getting the message over.

You see so many on the forum ask about this or that the answer is actually in the shop itself & they have not looked or known about it.

Laurie

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
\ said:
Without the shop the forum I would think would not exist. So in all our interests to make sure the shop
It's actually the other way round, I wouldn't have started the shop if I hadn't had the forum first, but now they keep other going, sales from the shop help pay the server costs and keeps me from having to put lots of annoying advertising on the forum.

btw that post was spam if ever I've seen it :smiling3:

M

m1ks

A quick one for the OP.

Have a look on youtube for BMF tutorials, like most here, I've never used it, but it seems popular with the custom model car builders stateside for getting the chrome look, there are lots of good clear how to videos on youtube covering application

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
\ said:
Wow I must be very naive.Laurie
Sorry Laurie I didn't mean your post I meant the one that I deleted by what ever her name was, but I can see why you thought I meant yours, sorry, sorry sorry and more sorry s :smiling3:

C

CDW

I think Laurie meant that he felt naive in the fact that he presumed she was genuine John.

T

tecdes

Not a problem John I realised what you meant.

I was stupid not to realise it was this spam stuff & annoyed with myself . Happens every day especially with this darn Swordfish.

So sorry not needed in any way John but thanks especially for the email which just shows how very nice this forum is to think of peoples feelings & long may it last.

Laurie

C

CDW

\ said:
I was stupid not to realise it was this spam stuff & annoyed with myself

Laurie
no need to be Laurie. I think its honourable that you take everyone at face value..

A

AVB99

\ said:
Certainly am Mark, let me know nearer the date and we can arrange to meet up.
Hello Graham

Can I please have details of the show. I've never been to one. Living in Bedfordshire I'm about an hour away from Peterborough. Is it a large show?

Thanks

Aidan

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
It made a nice change from Nigerian princes wishing to deposit millions of bucks into my account for a few weeks.

john

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
John
\ said:
It made a nice change from Nigerian princes wishing to deposit millions of bucks into my account for a few weeks.
You got that email too, he said I was the only one because I had been recommended by a trusted friend, anyway I've give him my bank details just waiting for my share of the $50,000,000 FIFTY MILLION DOLLARS :smiling3: