Gordon Highlander NI 1970s

P

Paul P

Many thanks for the great comments as always,

Alan no way are you putting them on ebay, get the brushes out and show them here your work is topnotch :smiling3:

more to follow shortly, its that damn thing called work that gets in the way of doing what I enjoy :mad:

D

dougie

Excellent work, looks fantastic. Do you know where you can get other Scottish figures to paint? My other half wants some oldies like clan members etc...

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Many thanks for the great comments as always,
Alan no way are you putting them on ebay, get the brushes out and show them here your work is topnotch :smiling3:

more to follow shortly, its that damn thing called work that gets in the way of doing what I enjoy :mad:
Thank you Paul that's high praise:smiling3: , I don't think I have enough years left in me to be anywhere near as good as you :D

I'll plug away and see what happens :smiling3:

P

Paul P

Dougie there are several on the market, depending on scale, era etc

Alan keep them coming mate

P

Paul P

More to come soon Steve, ive just moved house so everythings in boxes at the mo and i have to get the new cave set up :oops:

Steve Brodie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
\ said:
More to come soon Steve, ive just moved house so everythings in boxes at the mo and i have to get the new cave set up :oops:
LOl, understand mate, just think its brill work and hoped you hadnt given up on it :smiling3: :smiling3: ;)

P

Paul P

No mate i never give up on em. ive just got this out of a box and its still in one piece so i should be able to do a bit more in a few days time