Group Build for Simon

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Me too Tim, might drag myself away from StuGs, for once. Will have a look in the stash first

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Just had pm from Lee about this, yes I'm in.
Now what to build ? Oh yes something Simon pm'd when it was on offer .
. One clue Russian .

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Well Steve I would normally want to finish the dio I'm about to start, but
with being retired I can run both together. Can see your point completely.

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Jack L. Thanks for joining us. The Strumtiger is one of my favorites

David. Thanks for joining us

Ron. Thanks for joining the GB. I think you maybe right about the show of hands and I’m honored to be the Host. It’s way out of my comfort zone but Simon always pushed me there when modeling and I did fine I have the same feeling now that I started this GB

John. Thanks for joining the GB we need you to keep us in good spirits and laughing during this GB.

Steve. Thanks for joining us. I’m sure I will get emotional watching your scratchy building thinking of Mr. T

Thanks for all your support on this GB. What got me to start this was early this morning I was reading Simons last post. He replied on “Spots on the Internet” said he was going to get the New Gecko Models Bedford Truck. I checked the kit out and it’s just to Complex for me to build. So I picked one more my style and liking. So if this gets approval I’ll be building the old 1984 Italeri 1/35 Bedford Truck I feel that’s the build for me.

Last edited:

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Count me in as well Lee, I can do another Zis since I pulled two from the stash originally. I will continue on with the initial build in My Tribute thread and start the other in Nov. with the rest of the "Pack" Thanks for organizing this Lee, I think Simon would be pleased.
Rick H.