Group build moderator

B

Bunkerbarge

I'm afraid I spend too much time travelling around to be able to get involved. I normally work on a cruise ship in the United States but I'm currently working in a ship yard in Germany so it's all living out of a suitcase and through a laptop nowadays. When I next get some time at home I'm organising a steam Gala day for my model boat club so between that, trying to get myself up to speed with the requirements of pressure testing model steam plant, writing steam related articles for model boat magazine and trying to progress my steam coaster model I seem to be fairly well occupied.

So thanks for the invitation but I wouldn't be able to give it any time at the moment. I already feel guilty about not spending enough time on here nowadays so I need to address that as well!

Good luck with the build though, I will be very interested to see how it goes as maintaining the enthusiasm for a group build can be a challenge. The last one I remember here didn't actually start, although I did buy the kit, but we didn't have a Group Build Moderator to maintain the progress that time. Still I have a very nice 1/32nd Tamiya Spit on the shelf for a rainy day!!