Grumpy Bar

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Jim
Another atmospheric masterpiece in your own inimitable style. Absolutely love it. Bob's right - the photography is great.
Jim

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
love it,poor girl being lefted behind,but where harsh on fuel,great work,can pick
your builds,like the darkness of it all,well done, ;)

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Another great build Jim , agree with Moni about recognising your style .

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Marvelous work on this Jim.......like it a lot. Had the opportunity of crawling all over one of these at the Aberdeen Proving Grounds some years back. I had thoughts of modifying one of my Mk lVs in 1/87 scale into one but lost interest for some reason. Seeing yours has started me thinking about it again. Rick H.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
love it,poor girl being lefted behind,but where harsh on fuel,great work,can pick
your builds,like the darkness of it all,well done, ;)
[/QUOTE

Many thanks Monica, she was a fuel guzzler but that's because they made her carry such heavy armor
and gun.

Now she waits to be manhandled and probably blown up in the end, for the Russians had no ammo
for her.
Her crew destroyed what they had left and tearfully had to leave her to the wolves.:crying:

Thank you again for your kind words,

Jim:hugging-face:

Si Benson

SMF Supporter
First Name
Si
Very nice Jim, hauntingly good!
As the chaps say a real dark atmosphere captured nicely in your pictures :cool::thumb2:

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Yes Sir, a very desolate looking beast and something that happened often. Love the groundwork and the way the Bär sits sunken in the earth. It definitely has your signature written all over it Jim. Another Meisterwerk from the Adirondacks!!! Lotsa Snow yet????

Prost
Allen

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Jim

I think Allen has said it perfectly. A top effort!

ATB

Andrew

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Yes Sir, a very desolate looking beast and something that happened often. Love the groundwork and the way the Bär sits sunken in the earth. It definitely has your signature written all over it Jim. Another Meisterwerk from the Adirondacks!!! Lotsa Snow yet????

Prost
Allen
Thank you Allen, Had a bit of snow back in October about six inches or so...ya know, a dusting.
Since it's been pretty wet, cold and Miserable.....Seems to describe the mood of the country at the moment.

Jim.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim

Prost
Allen
[/QUOTE

Over three FEET! on Thursday.....:fearful: