Grumpy Bear

T

Tibbs

I like the way its been sunk in the mud...... Theres no doubt about it, you are a clever puppy;)

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Another archive dive :rolleyes:

First Name
Aaron
I have built this kit during my spg's phase. It didn't come out anywhere near this...I love the added stowage Jim. Top notch groundwork as per normal.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
That's really nice Jim I like that although I will admit I've every seen one on that colour be four but that's not important it does look great :smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Excellent Jim i love it, :D

great build for me,like all the added detail,and bits and bobs ;)

nicely placed as well ,as alot of people don't sink things in a little,

one cool looking beastly tank lol, :smiling3:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
That's really nice Jim I like that although I will admit I've every seen one on that colour be four but that's not important it does look great :smiling3: [/QU
\ said:
I have built this kit during my spg's phase. It didn't come out anywhere near this...I love the added stowage Jim. Top notch groundwork as per normal.
Thank you Aaron;)

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
I like it Jim. Nice dust effects :D .

Seriously, I do like it-has that 'slogging' look to it, even the figures has that wistful look of longing for what's behind not to the front.

Simple board, yet conveys a lot.

Si:smiling3:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
I like it Jim. Nice dust effects :D .
Seriously, I do like it-has that 'slogging' look to it, even the figures has that wistful look of longing for what's behind not to the front.

Simple board, yet conveys a lot.

Si:smiling3:
Thank you Si, you do have an artists eye, I always try to convey some kind of feel to my work {grim mostly} but war is hell and never pretty..............Cheers!...Jim:smiling3:

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
That's really nice Jim I like that although I will admit I've every seen one on that colour be four but that's not important it does look great :smiling3:
Thank you Alan, you might bee right about the color, model built many moons ago. They may have been coming out in that mustard yellow by around that time Soooo......o_O Jim

First Name
Robert
A true sloth of a tank with a big gun ( as assault guns go. I have never seen much on this tank before and know little of its history other than it was present on most fronts.

You have shown its advantage to carry everything it needed ( bar the kitchen sink ! Or is that inside the tank ) a nice choice of paint and you have cracked it 5 stars with the weathering effects and its newly 25yrs old as well

You defo kept this in a precious place as wear and tear ie cobwebs and dust have not affected its mean presence in the slightest

Great build great model

5 stars from me

Robert

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
A true sloth of a tank with a big gun ( as assault guns go. I have never seen much on this tank before and know little of its history other than it was present on most fronts.
You have shown its advantage to carry everything it needed ( bar the kitchen sink ! Or is that inside the tank ) a nice choice of paint and you have cracked it 5 stars with the weathering effects and its newly 25yrs old as well

You defo kept this in a precious place as wear and tear ie cobwebs and dust have not affected its mean presence in the slightest

Great build great model

5 stars from me

Robert
thank you Robert, you're too kind. :smiling3: Jim