GT-T tracked transport vehicle

First Name
tomas
hi to all! I just finish this vehicle, and im ready to 3d print it... but i would like to add a weapon to it.... just for the "looks".... even if is not at all historically accurate... which weapon do you think could fit better in a vehicle like this.. a rocket launcher or machine gun (like a dshk) .... for context its 1950´s soviet made... thanks in advance....
cheers!

btt.jpg1544490709_verkhnyaya_pyshma_tank_museum_2012_0188.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
A Degtyarev M1938/46* on a tripod would then probably be your best bet.

On the third vehicle with the closed rear compartment, is the roof part intended to represent the canvas that you can see in the photo of the real thing, or is it a hard roof?

* Commonly known as a DShK, but that’s the M1938 version, not the improved model from 1946 that did away the the Shpagin-designed feed system, and thus dropped his name from the designation :smiling3:

First Name
tomas
A Degtyarev M1938/46* on a tripod would then probably be your best bet.

On the third vehicle with the closed rear compartment, is the roof part intended to represent the canvas that you can see in the photo of the real thing, or is it a hard roof?

* Commonly known as a DShK, but that’s the M1938 version, not the improved model from 1946 that did away the the Shpagin-designed feed system, and thus dropped his name from the designation :smiling3:
thanks for the tip... yes its canvas.. i think i should ad some wrinkles there..

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
I asked whether it’s the canvas because in the photo of the real vehicle, it follows the line of the cab while on your model it sits lower and more inward :smiling3: Adding some wrinkles would go a long way to not making it look like a closed, steel cab, though.

First Name
tomas
I asked whether it’s the canvas because in the photo of the real vehicle, it follows the line of the cab while on your model it sits lower and more inward :smiling3: Adding some wrinkles would go a long way to not making it look like a closed, steel cab, though.
thanks.. it looks better.. i already print it.. let me post it in the right section..

Attachments

• GGT_CINEMA.png
    GGT_CINEMA.png
    680.6 KB · Views: 7