Gundai painting guide

First Name
Hans
Is there website where I can see a step by step guide to paint a gandai model? I have never painted a model before.

Reactions: JR

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Err...is it Gundam or Bandai you're referring to. I'm not an expert on this subject but if you go into Youtube and type either of the names I spelt out you might get a hit on what you need.

Cheers,
Richard

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Do these help?
I found them, and plenty more, by simply typing “Gundam painting guide” into Google :smiling3:

First Name
Hans
Thanks for your reply.

I do not mean tips guides like these. I have lots of those on Youtube. My thought was a guide that showed detailed instructions how to paint ex HG Gundam Gusion Rebake or different model with new paint and design.

Reactions: JR

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Ah. You want how to paint rather than how to paint :smiling3: I’m afraid I can’t help you with that — the closest my interests come to this kind of thing is BattleTech.

dalej2014

SMF Supporter
First Name
Dale
Thanks for your reply.

I do not mean tips guides like these. I have lots of those on Youtube. My thought was a guide that showed detailed instructions how to paint ex HG Gundam Gusion Rebake or different model with new paint and design.
Is this any help?

And the specific model you mentioned is here. Have fun!

Snowman

We come in peace, so shoot to kill!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Gavin
Hi there,

If you want to just do plain painting there is that, then weathering if required. Alternatively there is pre shading then modulating main colours to suite and the weathering.

The style of painting using an airbrush is down to the effects you are trying to recreate/create. The choice is yours in the end as there is really no right / wrong way. It is down to what floats your boat.

Most importantly, have fun doing it.:thumb2: