Gunner Joe

First Name
Charles
This build went through pretty slick. Although, figure building and painting are not really my biggest attributes; I can safely say, I have improved a little since my last figure build. I am still working on getting better so please go easy . :smiling3: The figure is from Live-Resin. I must say, this i my first figure and armory from them, and I must admit that their stuff is simply amazing. The detail in the figure and weaponry is phenomenal. If you have not bought anything from them, then I urge you to do so.
Now, I wanted something small, but made an effective statement to the viewer. I wanted a theme that was just about 'being'. Now, I wanted to do a multi camo but I was not too successful in achieving the end result. I still need more practice. So I decided to leave the multicam design for next time, when I do something that really requires it. as is as a desert color. I am sure there were special ops dressed like this when they went on missions.
So, I hope you like the results and thanks for supporting me. My appreciation to Chris DH and Joe Szygel.

gunner_joe_1a-vi.jpg
gunner_joe2a-vi.jpg
gunner_joe2b-vi.jpg
gunner_joe2c-vi.jpg
gunner_joe3-vi.jpg
gunner_joe4-vi.jpg
gunner_joe4a-vi.jpg
gunner_joe4b-vi.jpg
gunner_joe5-vi.jpg
gunner_joe5b-vi.jpg
gunner_joe6-vi.jpg
gunner_joe6_details-vi.jpg
gunner_joe6_details2-vi.jpg
gunner_joe6_details3-vi.jpg
gunner_joe6_details4-vi.jpg
gunner_joe6_details5-vi.jpg
gunner_joe6_details8-vi.jpg
gunner_joe7-vi.jpg

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Great work there overall Charles. Mk47 looks good, first one I've seen modeled. PaulE

First Name
Charles
Thanks. Yep. It's a beast. Live-Resin have so many new weonpary it's uncanny. Now I have to add more dust effect on the floor of that flatbed.