H& S infinity problems help

stillp

SMF Supporter
First Name
Pete
As Wouter says, that's odd. What air hose do you have? I had problems with an old airbrush a long time ago and found that the air hose had collapsed so was restricting the flow.

Pete

bazers

SMF Supporter
First Name
barry
mmm...that's strange, and Tamiya paints are normally quite forgiving. What thinner do you use? You probably already know but to be sure there are two good thinners in my honest opinion: Tamiya Lacquer Thinner and Mr. Levelling thinner. The latter gives superior results (I usually thin 60-40 or more). Tamiya Lacquer Thinner I use to clean the airbrush with these days. Do you have a second nozzle and needle (my H&S Evolution 2 in 1 came with two different sizes of needle and nozzle)? If so, try out the other set and see if you have the same result or not. You might have tried it already, I'm not sure but I'm trying to think of a solution. Hope it can help, because a 4 months old airbrush shouldn't give you overspray like this :tongue-out3:.

Cheers
I use Tamia acrylic thinner I can try a diff one , no extra nozzle ,will try a few more different thinning ratios if that don't work will have to buy a new nozzle and needle.
Thanks for all the input you and all the other guys have suggested if I get it sorted will post to let others know

bazers

SMF Supporter
First Name
barry
As Wouter says, that's odd. What air hose do you have? I had problems with an old airbrush a long time ago and found that the air hose had collapsed so was restricting the flow.

Pete
Thanks Pete that's one I can try as my hose is fairly old.