Hard-to-miss F-16

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Jakko
This has certainly caused you a fair few problems. Those decals were always going to be a challenge and you have managed to make them look good. Quite a striking model. I've not seen anything like it before. Glad you stuck with it.
Jim

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
Watch it now though jakko , ive broke mine off and re attached it several times!!
That’s exactly why I only stuck it on after finishing the rest of the model :smiling3: I’ll still have to be careful to be careful — it wouldn’t be the first time I knocked something like this off anyway.

This has certainly caused you a fair few problems. Those decals were always going to be a challenge and you have managed to make them look good.
I’m reasonably satisfied about them, but they didn’t go on as well as I would have liked. My main issue with the model is, as I’ve mentioned before, that I painted the orange bit far too dark. I’ve almost managed to reverse the colour contrast between the lion and the background.

Quite a striking model. I've not seen anything like it before.
Neither had I until I came across the kit’s box top on a web site. I then immediately bought it out of patriotism :thinking: