has anyone built a figure/bust from recon productions

R

RichardMo

Hello gents. im looking for anyone who has information on recon production. I really like this bust from them and was wanted any information about the quality of this bust.
thanks
4545329cbfddf3b03ec1c3aa550fd444.jpg4545329cbfddf3b03ec1c3aa550fd444.jpg4545329cbfddf3b03ec1c3aa550fd444.jpg
Rick

Richard48

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hi Rick.
I know Sverre Melleby the owner of recon productions.He sculpts the stuff and is a thoroughly nice guy.The castings are suoerbly done.He has.a facebook page and Steve at S.K miniatures stocks the stuff.Ive got 2 of the marine recon busts and x2 of his Frozen Chosin U.S marine busts.
Richard.

R

RichardMo

thank you for the information. I can only find one recon marine . what is the other one you have?

Richard48

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hi Richard.
The marine i have is a U.S Marine in Korea at Frozen Chosin reservoir.Wears parka and BAR.
Richard.

R

RichardMo

I have seen that one its nice looking.I was on his website and he has a few vietnam busts that look amazing but there in progress stage right now
Rick

Richard48

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Yes Sverre had a period of inactivity due to family bereavements.He is also a Norwegian army reservist so hes a busy dude.Hes given me advice with my productions for my little Company.
Richard.

Reactions: JR
R

RichardMo

that's awesome and very helpful ty.I am trying to get in touch to order a few from him
RICK