Hasegawa 1/48SH-3H SEAKING

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Peter

Very well done indeed.

Not built a helicopter yet but they've always struck me as being particularly tricky, given the shape, rotor blades, the amount of glass in display and especially the fact that so much of the insides are often visible.

Again, very well done, it has turned out beautifully.

ATB.

Andrew

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
That looks superb pete , i bet its a decent size too. The paint job and decalling are lovely and the canopy masking is super sharp. As mick says its reminiscent of the ones that used to pick up the apollo astronauts , like on the old classic Airfix seaking box art .

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Peter yes i also love this chopper in these colours like mick said you see it picking up the astro 's from the moon but that chopper was no' 66 i think but this is a very lovely model very well done on the paint work as ive got to build an make 4 seakings for my tiger
chris

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Brilliant work, the were so colourful back in those days.
YEA Steve i aggee with you as these days the planes an such are all done in low vis an its jus borering to look at an ive got two big 1/32 scale tomcat an super hornet to build sometime when ive done tiger but they are both gonna be done in high vis colours so its much more intresting to look at
chris

D

Deleted member 5496

Superb work Peter. Nice detail work. Very nice controlled effects

Hasegowa certainly produced a superb kit. Excellent to build.

Built two got another one for my Falklands diorama to build

Very nice work indeed.

Laurie

First Name
Jean-Marc
LLLLLLLLLLLLooking great ... Nice and clean.. Well done SIR and thank you for sharing it with us, it's quite appreciated !