Hats off to Revell!

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Revell are pretty good at the spares - I imagine there's one person in an office, who deals with the entire world!
I actually found this leaflet in an ICM box I opened today ( 1/48 Cessna O-2A )
DSCF2106.JPG
...........and they do respond quickly
Neither Revell, or ICM are the speediest deliveries, but for a free service - very good ( you can request bits on-line from both ).
It should be the norm for customer service, but others are sadly lacking!:confused:
Dave

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
I’ve got similar experience with Revell and Airfix. In a Revell 1:72 Tiger I kit, the mantlet was missing, and when I e-mailed them about it I got it in the mail from Germany a few weeks later, at no charge. Same with wings of an Airfix Fw 189, where they had packed the lower wing halves twice instead of one set of lower and one set of upper halves :smiling3:

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Airfix replacement service has always been superb and it’s nice to see Revell are as good. I also appreciate that ICM leaflet. Dont expect the same from Trumpeter/ Hobbyboss though, I think back to the missing turret in the first 1/32 Avenger I built, nothing at all from them even though I had to go through several hoops…. Hopeless, the kit ended up binned, finished except for the turret.