Heinkel He 219 A-7 UHU

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
What Richard and Ray said^^^^^^^

I guess you'll be doing this type of thing.

I've seen your work,you don't need to be worrying about mottling! It just needs decent control of the airbrush.

Cheers

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
T

treyzx10r

thanks Richard ,Ray and Steve thanks for the profile shots most helpful.I did'nt realize how many variations were on these ,really kinda blows my mind with the limited number that actually saw service. I'm going with 3./NJG3 thanks again

Trey

T

treyzx10r

finally finished ! Thanks to all for the compliments and support info, you are a great bunch and a big reason I was able to pull this off. I've not built a warbird in so long it was quite a challenge but very fun ,so much so I'm starting another!The kit was up to the usual Tamiya standards and went together very nicely no hitches to report.The decals went down nicely and were'nt as thick as some Tamiya are. I used model master paints for the main colors and finished it with testors dullcoat. Hope you all enjoyed the build as much as I did thanks again

VAE VICTUS!

Trey

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Lovely job Trey,it's come out very nicely. Beautifully constructed and painted and I very much I like your restrained and well judged weathering.

So you have another war bird on the line do you? Be careful or you'll slip over to the darkside!

Cheers

Steve

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Hi Trey,

I was sure I'd already commented on this - maybe it got lost in the problems John has had with the new server.

Anyway, this is truly beautiful work! I told you way back that your bike builds show you have all the skills you need - this just proves I was right! ***** for certain.

Gern

F

Fenlander

A simply stunning aircraft so well represented. Lovely paint job, first class weathering and real justice done to this amazing looking aircraft. The Germans certainly built some lovely looking, almost futuristic, aircraft and this is certainly one of them, looks a bit like a weird dragonfly, just love it.

S

sprayman

Magnificent and very well done Trey, I hope this is one of many warbirds you do.

B

Bunkerbarge

Absolutely superb, I really enjoyed watching this one go together. The mottling toned down perfectly with the wash and looks really good now. a fantastic addition to any German fighter collection.

T

treyzx10r

thanks for the great compliments everyone and again for all the input

Trey

F

Ferrets Bueller

Amazing work trey, i knew this would look superb once finished and you havent disapointed, well done mate.