Heller Citroen 1/8 Scale Build

M

mario lucchini

OK boys, thanks for your comments...

I'll begin with this build from the start then....

I'll try to make it amusing & useful, showing many tips & solutions I came by during this build...

I have to warn you this will be a very long term issue...:nono:

For making the postings in an orderly fashion, I will number them with a digit and a letter, the first of them being "Heller Citroen 1/8 Build 1 - A"....And so on....

Consider this post as an opening page, so we will start showing the kit's parts...ready?...

Let's go then...

These are a few sprues of parts that come with the kit....a total of 1052 parts are there in the box, and when you first open it, it's mind boggling!!

There's a pic of the manual too, which is made of exploded views of all the subassemblies, with such a quality, you'd swear you're looking at a factory booklet...

In the first assembly posting, we will begin assembling the engine...

Thanks for viewing...:grinball2:

Mario

View attachment 16026

View attachment 16027

View attachment 16028

View attachment 16029

View attachment 16030

View attachment 16031

View attachment 16032

View attachment 16033

View attachment 16034

View attachment 16035

View attachment 16036

View attachment 16037

View attachment 16038

View attachment 16039

1a.jpg

1b.jpg

1d.jpg

1e.jpg

1f.jpg

1g.jpg

1h.jpg

1i.jpg

1j.jpg

1k.jpg

1l.jpg

1m.jpg

1n.jpg

1o.jpg

Last edited:
B

Bunkerbarge

I'm sure we're going to find this fascinating if your pictures of the engine are anything to go by.

C

Classe

Hello Mario

I have this model myself but have managed to misplace the buildinstruction, I googeled on the subject and i learnd about you.

Could you help me obtain a copy of your drawings. If you have any costs i relation to this I will gladly remburst you.

Please help me...

\ said:
OK boys, thanks for your comments...I'll begin with this build from the start then....

I'll try to make it amusing & useful, showing many tips & solutions I came by during this build...

I have to warn you this will be a very long term issue...:nono:

For making the postings in an orderly fashion, I will number them with a digit and a letter, the first of them being "Heller Citroen 1/8 Build 1 - A"....And so on....

Consider this post as an opening page, so we will start showing the kit's parts...ready?...

Let's go then...

These are a few sprues of parts that come with the kit....a total of 1052 parts are there in the box, and when you first open it, it's mind boggling!!

There's a pic of the manual too, which is made of exploded views of all the subassemblies, with such a quality, you'd swear you're looking at a factory booklet...

In the first assembly posting, we will begin assembling the engine...

Thanks for viewing...:grinball2:

Mario

M

matdom

Hello Mario

Came across your build description of the Citroen 1/8.Absolutely terrific .

Could you let me know if you had problems with the suspension,not being strong to hold the body(someone mentioned this during my searches).

Also I would like to know how you finished the interior and doors.I was thinking of using vinyl?Thanks .You have given me a lot of ideas.

Regards Steve

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Hello Mario!

Been rather quiet for a long time. Hope it has not got the better of you.

Would really love to see what you been up to since the last posts.