Hello All!

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Kev

Exactly what Dave says, a proper poly glue would be better for plastic to plastic gluing.

Andrew

D

Deleted member 5496

P/C Playin up laurie as it crashed twice today so not only motor probs in my ship but P/C probs too :rolling: :crying::crying::crying::crying:
chris
Every time I switch my PC on in the morning, Chris, I pray. Mine 2nd hand 12 years ago so treading on eggshells.
Rather like the body really.

Apologies Kev for crashing in.

Laurie

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
I am recently relocated from the Scottish central belt (Stirling) to rural Aberdeenshire in the north east due to securing my first permanent technical teaching role at a high school in the area.

I'm just along the coast in Morayshire :smiling3:

Del640

SMF Supporter
First Name
Del
Hello Kev, you've found a haven of expertise here, I've learnt an awful lot and my modelling ability is coming along nicely, every genre of kit has been built here and if you need an answer the search function won't let you down, even if it did your question to the forum will be met with a quick response!

I've a soft spot for armour so looking forward to that build of yours.

Del.

KevWhalen90

SMF Supporter
First Name
Kev
Hey all..... hope you are all having a great weekend.....

Just a quick wee message to say I have started the build of my Panther and created a wee post over on the "Armoured Vehicles Under Construction" section.... I had assumed that was to where it goes!

Have a great rest of your Sunday all!