Hello there and good evening!

First Name
Marc
Hi Everyone, wow I forgot about this forum. I took a long break from model making, I last logged in here i think back in 2015.

Looking at starting the hobby up again.

First Name
Marc
Yes so my explanation is: I got into motorcycles (real ones) and forgot this hobby. Just opened up my old modeling case, i need to service the airbrush, go through some of the paints, throw away the bad ones, get some new supplies, and make a start on the Muria. The GTO got shelved due to the kit not fitting correctly, it wasn't particularly well made.

It seems that COVID has has a massive impact on the cost of kits too, they are nuts at the moment.

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Hi there Marc,
I hope that not too much of your modelling gear doesn`t need replacing:thinking:,
..... as you say,the price of kits is quite mad at the moment...... although there are still some bargains to be had if you look in the right places:thumb2:,
Cheers,
Andy

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Good to see you back marc , cheers tony

Del640

SMF Supporter
First Name
Del
Yes so my explanation is: I got into motorcycles (real ones) and forgot this hobby. Just opened up my old modeling case, i need to service the airbrush, go through some of the paints, throw away the bad ones, get some new supplies, and make a start on the Muria. The GTO got shelved due to the kit not fitting correctly, it wasn't particularly well made.

It seems that COVID has has a massive impact on the cost of kits too, they are nuts at the moment.
Ahhhhh, motorbikes.

Yes, modelling is expensive, but not as expensive as bikes!

I gave up riding when I retired, both at work and personal use...took up modelling, never looked back!

Welcome back!

Del

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
But ... bikes aren't as expensive as wives (especially if you had more than one!) ...!

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Hmmmm....
Looks like it might be another 7 years until he posts up again ?!! :smiling3: