Hello.

Mark1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
Hi everyone,just joined, thanks to having to help my son make a ww1 trench diorama for school about 2 years ago and looking online for ideas i saw some fantastic stuff and remembered how much I enjoyed making a complete hash of it when I was a kid, so for the last couple of years I been making up for lost time! Thanks for the warm welcome I've had from some already.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
A formal welcome from me.

ATB.

Andrew

GerryW

Rest In Peace
First Name
Gerry
Don't be shy about asking advice or trying something new - it's a friendly bunch on here who will advise, encourage and help you to master new techniques - I've not been here long and have learnt loads (and expanded my 'technique folder by a lot!)

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
And a warm welcome from Bamberg from me too Mark. No one bites here, we just forget to take our meds a lot!!! Jump in and have fun.......

Prost
Allen

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Welcome Mark,
what's your area of interest? - As you've probably seen there is a very wide range of models that appear on the forum, and the range of information and advice that is available is amazing. One thing we all agree with is that modelmaking should be fun - no stress, no deadlines..................
Dave

GerryW

Rest In Peace
First Name
Gerry
Welcome Mark,
what's your area of interest? - As you've probably seen there is a very wide range of models that appear on the forum, and the range of information and advice that is available is amazing. One thing we all agree with is that modelmaking should be fun - no stress, no deadlines..................
Dave
Only stress is when you look at some of the models and think "Why don't they turn out like that for me????" ;) :tongue-out3::smiling5:

Mark1

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mark
Welcome Mark,
Dave
Pretty much anything with wheels ,tracks or wings, having a Russian streak at the moment. The stress full phase has just about past, used to try and rush things just because I was eager to get on and start the next project but I've learnt to have some patience,no matter how long a model takes the stash will still be there waiting.

BattleshipBob

Bob, bob, bobing along!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Welcome aboard Mark

Make yourself comfortable:thumb2:

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Hi mark welcome to the forum , russian streak eh , theres a few of us on here partial to soviet stuff ( aircraft for myself and armour for john ( race) ) cheers tony

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
welcome to the party

whereabouts do you hail from?