Hello

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Hi Dale
If you aren’t thinking of building all of these, you have some collectible stuff there, obviously depending upon condition.
That Kitmaster Crocodile, for example, is quite collectible. If you sold it on the money could go a long way to funding a modern kit of your choice…..
Some of the Airfix stuff looks to be in early boxes as well, so could be sought after, especially the grandstand.
Dont know about Frog, except that it stands for “Flies right off the ground”…..

dalej2014

SMF Supporter
First Name
Dale
First Name
Allen
Hi all,I'm Dale, new member. Have a stash of really old (99p!) model kits from years ago when my dad passed. I built a few as a lad, and would like to get back into it. Now to find time and motivation! Hoping being here will help. Very impressed with the quality of the builds and work I've seen so far. That's about it. Oh. 51. M. Suffolk. Do I need to add that?

Cheers!
Greeting!!!!

hirschberg

SMF Supporter
First Name
Stuart
Welcome mate - 99 pence? I think I remember when one could get change from a squid! (About fifty years ago I think ...)
As a nipper and as long as I did my house chores, I got 2s/6d pocket money a week.
An Airfix series 1 kit cost 1s/11d, the ones in a plastic bag with the instuctions in the
fold over top of the bag. So I could buy a kit a fortnight and get the glue and paint.
At least the quality of the Airfix has reatly improved over the years, don't need to buy so much filler now.
Oh happy days.