Help finding a Youtuber

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Bit of along shot but here goes.

Quite a few years ago i used to watch a channel by a youtuber that made dioramas/fantasy builds. He was what you'd expect for a geek if you asked a non-modeller to describe their thought of what one would look like. He was very much a person that utilised everyday items to help make his builds and did most of his videos in the garage. His slap-dash approach to his videos was entertaining and the subject matter was always worth the watch. I cannot remember his proper name but it was something like kamuplian or something like that. All i can think of is 'Storm the Castle' but it isn't him.

With this very basic description does anyone else have a clue?

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
I have no idea Al but searching "build a diorama" brings back a truck load of videos. Some of them look to be rather good and I will be watching some later on.

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Oh i know that Ian. Loads of info around. I just particularly liked this guys approach and the way he talked to the camera (and showed his mistakes). It's probably more for nostalgia than anything else

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
There's two guys I can think of that may fit your description. This is one (mentioned recently):

The other is some Canadian guy who called himself 'crazy' something. I'm still looking .....

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Not 'crazy' but 'loopy';

If this isn't the guy you're after, I can't help I'm afraid.

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
Thanks Gern. That's the bloke. Steve Kamloopian.

Knew you guys could do it.

P

Pinz

Not 'crazy' but 'loopy';

If this isn't the guy you're after, I can't help I'm afraid.
This guy :rolling: He’s definitely on some sort of drug he’s flat out talking and picks things up and puts it back down again lol

AlanG

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Alan
David he is slightly loopy but he's also a damn good builder. I've chuckled for many an hour watching his vids