Help needed.

First Name
John
Can someone help. I need to find 1:76 or thereabouts models of showjumping horses and riders. This is for a diorama I am putting together. I cant find anything suitable at all, but then I am fairly new to this hobby. Any help or advice greatly appreciated.

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Those Langley jobs are pretty old, not sure how good the moulds will be. They are not the greatest of sculpts either. Unfortunately after a good look around I can’t find any others. The only other options I found were 3D printable files.

Jon Heptonstall

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jon
Preiser figures do a lot of 1/76 figures including riding lessons and circus horses.May be have something you could use.
Jon.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Preiser has quite a range of scales. But not sure about show jumping...riding perhaps.

Cheers,
Richard

First Name
John
Thanks Tim. Could be just the job. Thanks very much. This particular item seems to be very rare at the moment, consequently prices are getting a bit silly but thanks very muchfor taking the trouble Regards John

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
No probs, glad I could help! Hope they come up to expectations :thumb2:

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Just looked at the auction....it’s getting quite silly....at that price I’d be tempted to buy two at the more reasonable price you’ve found and sell one on.....