Help with 99 MBT please

• Thread starter Deleted member 7237
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7237

Hi I'm after some close up pics or better still a diagram/blueprint for 99MBT because there is hardly any detail at all.
It's a toon but not as I know it, at the moment It's pants so any help would be great.

Pete.

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Hi Pete,

If you go to scalemates and punch in PLA 99 or ZTZ-99, you will get 24 hits in 1/35. You could use the box art for help or you could check them and see if they show the instructions for more views of the tank. If not, then go to www.1999.co.jp/eng/ and see if the instructions are there. I don't know of any walk arounds of it myself and would think there are probably none as it's a Chinese tank and they are kinda secret.

Oops, Gary sort of beat me to it.....

Allen

D

Deleted member 7237

Hi Pete,

If you go to scalemates and punch in PLA 99 or ZTZ-99, you will get 24 hits in 1/35. You could use the box art for help or you could check them and see if they show the instructions for more views of the tank. If not, then go to www.1999.co.jp/eng/ and see if the instructions are there. I don't know of any walk arounds of it myself and would think there are probably none as it's a Chinese tank and they are kinda secret.

Oops, Gary sort of beat me to it.....

Allen
Cheers guys to be honest any pictures are a huge help on this one.
Pete.