Here my past completed aircrafts projects in 1/48 ..

First Name
Jean-Marc
Hi
I'll be placing pics of the various aircraft projects I have completed over the here in this post , I'll do one a post with a small description of the work done ! lets start by :

ATTIC 1/48 McDONNELL GAM-92 QUAIL....

Attic are resin limited run kits , with no to many part and no decals ,Resin is basic and if you like to achive an advance work will need some replacement and tender love. this particular one ,i had to replace the wing, exhaust , scribble the panel line rework the intake add a pitot and finally since there is no stand had to scratch a carrying buggy for it and of corse add to use spare box decals !
Alto it was a little work the result final is quite an eye catcher on a model table and make quite an addition to a drone collection !
If you like to view more pics of it , i made a personal Google page for this project , just ask and i'll provide you with the adress link !!

enjoy ...

DSCF3697.JPG
DSCF3698.JPGDSCF3700.JPG

First Name
Jean-Marc
Project # 2

McCLEMENT / BONNY 1915 HAND GLIDER

..this is part of early bird project I have done a while back ..using one picture I was able to recreate it ..of course it,s an scratch project !
Enjoy

dsc15806.jpg

First Name
Jean-Marc
PROJECT # 3

..Here another SCRATCH project I have done in the past, this is the AEA SILVER DART , first aircraft that flew in CANADA .. of course in 1/48 scale

DSCF0384(redimensionné)(2).jpgDSCF0383(redimensionné)(2).jpg

Enjoy !
Jmarc

Last edited by a moderator:

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
WOW, that has more "rigging" on it than I would ever contemplate doing on several aircraft! Must have been a real labor of love JM ;)
Rick H.

First Name
Jean-Marc
WOW, that has more "rigging" on it than I would ever contemplate doing on several aircraft! Must have been a real labor of love JM ;)
Rick H.
HI RICK !
Thanks for the kind word ...Of course cause I would have done it ..the only thing that bug me at the time is where to start so I would'nt brake anything ....if you like to have a good laugh, When I brought it to the first model show I attended with it all the landing gear had crush on my way back home , BBBBBRRRR this is where I learn fragile project like this as to be carry upside down I had the same adventure with the SEA SCOUT AIRSHIP in 1/48 I build way back than but this one it,s another story ! kept it but never got around to repair it here a pic of how he laid these day in as case upside down awaiting for better days..lol

Enjoy ..
Jmarc
image001.jpg

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
That is too bad......I hope you can repair it soon......it looks like a very nice model. I was fascinated by the Hindenberg and thought about building one in 1-87 scale......then I realized it would be well over 7 feet long and I would have no place for it once built!

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Great work , and that rigging ! the question is how did you start, how long did it take and what did you use.The tension of the "wire " looks to be equal in each one.

The Committee took one look and a shout went up "its the download THE DOGS.jpg

Congratulations Jean -Marc.

First Name
Jean-Marc
Great work , and that rigging ! the question is how did you start, how long did it take and what did you use.The tension of the "wire " looks to be equal in each one.

The Committee took one look and a shout went up "its the View attachment 452935

Congratulations Jean -Marc.
Thank youuuuuuuuu !.. I do not remember exactly How long it took me probably around 10hrs .. I started by the front box, move on to the wings done the fuselage and finally the tail , I done all the inner rigging first in that sequence and than I done the exterior one , I used strech sprue to create the tension I used a blown match ..lots of fun !!!

First Name
Jean-Marc
Project # 4

This time it,s the MERIT/SMER 1/48 AVRO 504 in 1/48 scale ..Done a complete intérior add some extra smaller details rig it and voila !
DSCF0379(redimensionné).jpgDSCF0381(redimensionné).jpgDSCF0382(redimensionné).jpg

Enjoy !
Jmarc