Hi All

S

Shaun the sheep

Hi all.

I am a returning modeler after a long break and can't believe how the hobby has come on over the years with a view to techniques etc.

I joined the forum a couple of days ago and have spent some time reading the posts, and it is clear to see there are some very knowledgeable people on here and some fantastic builds. I am now hoping I can learn some of these techniques as I restart my passion for building to scale once again. Hopefully you guys will be willing to help me along a little.

Cheers

Shaun

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
welcome

what sort of genre are you interested in?

S

Shaun the sheep

Mainly military aircraft in the past . Always gone with 1:72 however I have just started a 1:48 Eurofighter (twin seat variant).

P

phikoleoputra

\ said:
Mainly military aircraft in the past . Always gone with 1:72 however I have just started a 1:48 Eurofighter (twin seat variant).
Is that the Revell 1/48 eurofighter typhoon you mean?

S

Shaun the sheep

I'm still in the early stages. Seats and cockpit surround done plus a few other bits. However I am already encountering a problem. I have done a test fit for fitting the two sides of the fuselage together with the seats in and it just isn't happening for some reason. I'm going to have a better look at it later.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Hi Shaun welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing the typhoon. I've built the single seater version from revell and found it to be a lovely kit . cheers tony